Cost: Recreation (U4-U19)
- Early Registration - Nov. 10 - Dec. 31 - $115
- On Time Registration - Jan. 1 - Feb. 28- $125
- Late Registration - Starts March 1 - $150 (**There is no guaranteed placement on a team after April 1)
Additional Individual Costs:
- BAC Uniform Kit - one time purchase, until they need the next size. The kit can be purchased at Burke Sporting Goods or Online (click here for online ordering). Uniform cost is $38.95 + tax. The kit includes 2 jerseys (white and blue) and 2 pairs of socks. ***Please note that Burke Sporting Goods has moved. The address is
5631 Burke Centre Pkwy, Suite K
Burke, VA 22015-2234
- Shin Guards
- Practices - start in late March
- Games are scheduled for April 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18 and June 1
- Picture day is May 18.
Locations: Practices and games are held at local school and park authority fields.
***Please note that BAC does not allow travel soccer player to play in the rec soccer league.
Burke Athletic Club is committed to educating its coaches, volunteers, parents and players on the nature and risk of concussions, criteria for removal and return to play and risks of not reporting the injury and continuing to play. BAC has adopted the following concussion education requirements for all its coaches, volunteers, parents and players.
COACHES & VOLUNTEERS: Every coach and volunteer will complete the CDC Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports online training. Upon completion, the certificate will be submitted to the club.
PARENTS & PLAYERS: The club will provide each parent and player a Parent & Athlete Concussion Information Sheet. Parents and players will be required to sign the second page, acknowledging receipt of such information. These forms will be submitted to the club.