BAC Soccer is excited to offer multiple opportunities for players of all ages to continue training this winter in a safe, outdoor environment!
Socially Distant Training for BAC Soccer families not interested in return to play completely - we are continuing our successful socially distant Friday night training sessions at Patriot Park from this fall season into the winter. This program is designed to limit contact between players and focus on footskills training and fitness.
- Cost is $150/player
- Sessions: Fridays at Patriot Park 5-6:15pm
- Dates: November 13, 20 December 4, 18 January 8, 15, 22, 29 February 5, 12, 19, 26 (snow makeup date)
U7-8 Player Development Program Winter Clinics Mondays at Patriot Park - open to all REC u7/8 players. Skill sessions to include - ball mastery, 1v2, 2v2 defense/attack, 1st touch, dribble-passing-finishing, small sided gameU
- Cost is $65/player
- Sessions: 5-6pm and 6:15-7:15pm at Patriot Park
- Dates: December 7, 14 January 11, 18, 25 February 1, 8, 15, 22 (snow makeup)
Winter Wednesdays at Patriot Park for BAC Soccer Program - an opportunity for interested Rec/Travel players to work together in a winter training program designed with 30 minute circuit training and then ending with small sided games at each session. Travel players do not have to register. This is part of thier current fees.
- Cost is $65/player. Registration for REC players required
- Sessions: u9-u11: 5-6pm, u12-u14: 6-7pm, u15+: 7-8pm
- Dates: December 2, 9, 16 January 13, 20, 27 February 3, 10, 17, 24 (snow make up date