Intermediate Girls Lacrosse Camp
This camp is designed for girls with prior organized lacrosse experience looking to upgrade their skills and knowledge between seasons. Girls will be grouped according to age and skill level to provide a quality learning and fun experience. Featured coaches and US Lacrosse Certified Coaches will work at skill stations, ensuring that all girls benefit from the knowledge and expertise of the talented coaches assembled for this program.
Our goal is to help motivated players develop enhanced skills and gain additional knowledge and insights to take their game to the next level. We will be focusing on offensive and defensive individual skills as well as team offensive and defensive strategies. We are offering a separate Summer Camp for goalies.
In addition to the serious work, we will keep the camp fun and interesting by incorporating fun warm-ups and having special themed days for the girls to win some prizes.
Registration numbers will be limited, so please register early to ensure your place in this camp. Girls in 1st or 2nd grade should have the recommendation of their coach before registering for this program.
July 25—July 28, 2016
(insurance is included!!)
- Deb Sloan, Varsity Coach @ Lake Braddock HS
- Mickey Hazard, Junior Varisty Coach @ Robinson HS
- Tim Prosser, Assistant Varsity Coach @ Robinson HS
- Rachel Obregon, Former Captain, George Mason University Women's Lacrosse Team
- Elena Obregon, George Mason University Women's Lacrosse Team
- US Lacrosse Certified Coaches and High School players from local programs
9645 Burke Lake Rd, Burke, VA 22015
For further information please email us at email@example.com.