Developmental Girls Lacrosse Camp
Explore the fastest growing girls youth sport in the nation!
Fun, relaxed camp experience for girls who are interested in exploring lacrosse or who have just started playing and can benefit from building on their new skills. This is an ideal environement to start learning about lacrosse befor committing to a competitive season.
Themed days for the girls to show their creativity and win prizes.
In addition to teaching your children about lacrosse, we will eagerly share our knowledge with parents so you can reinforce the skills we are working to develop in your children.Registration numbers will be limited, so please register early to ensure your daughterís place in this camp.
- Deb Sloan, Varsity Coach @ Lake Braddock HS
- Mickey Hazard, Junior Varisty Coach @ Robinson HS
- Tim Prosser, Assistant Varsity Coach @ Robinson HS
- Rachel Obregon, Former Captain, George Mason University Women's Lacrosse Team
- US Lacrosse Certified Coaches and High School players from local programs
July 11-July 14, 2016
(program for grades 1 and below will end at 7:00 p.m. and girls are welcome to stay longer if the choose)
(insurance is included!!)
9645 Burke Lake Rd, Burke, VA 22015
Grades: pre-K +
Limited equipment available for $15 rental fee
Questions: Please email us at email@example.com